Service Providers and Carriers choose Global Capacity for:
- Internet Services and Private Line access across the US and internationally
- Largest EoC network provides near ubiquitous reach from 1700 Central Offices
- National T1 coverage provides reliable low bandwidth solutions for smaller branch offices.
- High bandwidth Internet leveraging greatest state of interconnectedness to fiber providers is preferred solution for direct connectivity to datacenters and cloud service providers
- Carrier Ethernet – built on MEF ENNIs Global Capacity has extensive Ethernet coverage and the ability to deliver end to end services and SLAs
- Competitive pricing for portfolio of products in Tier 2 and 3 markets as well as Tier 1
- Near ubiquitous coverage to 9.6 Million US addresses and 40 Million Global addresses
- Direct connectivity to cloud providers including – AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and Equinix Cloud Exchange simplifies and shortens the time to connect to the cloud.
Global Capacity’s President, Jack Lodge, will be participating on the session: Bringing You Closer to the Edge: Getting Content to the Consumer, on October 5, 2016 at 4:45PM.